Memphis – Where Cashflow is King!
-Memphis listed in the top 10 cities with economic recovery – Money Magazine
-#1 for real estate “steals” – US News and World Reports
-Forecast for Memphis home prices in 2014 is + 7.3% – CNN Money
-Very low acquisition cost to rent price ration, meaning GREAT CASH FLOW!
– A renting culture where 45% of the population rents compared to the national average of 28%
– #1 Home Affordability Index For Retirees- CNN Money Magazine
– #1 Best State For Retirement- Bankrate.com
-No state income tax
Memphis is the distribution and transportation hub of America!
– Home to the second busiest cargo airport in the world and largest in the US!
– Home to FedEx Global World Hub with 30,000 employees
– 3rd largest railroad center in the US
– 4th largest inland port in the US
Expanding medical and bio-medical research sectors
-Medical equipment and supplies were Tennessee’s top export at 3.2 billion in 2012!
-St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
-University of Tennessee Health Science Center
-Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare
-Home to three major medical medical device manufacturers